Seamless BOW CHANGES on the VIOLIN: Do’s and Don’ts | Violin Lounge TV #382
Practice tips, common mistakes and tricks to make silent bow changes and get a great sound on the violin:
In this violin lesson you learn all about bowing smoothly:
- Exact movements in your wrist and fingers to ensure smooth bowing
- 2 ways seamless bow changes are taught and why they confuse you
- Franco Belgian bow hold vs Russian bow hold
- A mistake lots of players make when it comes to bowing and what holds them back without knowing
- How to practice this, so you can get a great result!