Seamless BOW CHANGES on the VIOLIN: Do’s and Don’ts | Violin Lounge TV #382
Play the violin better by doing this effective warm up routine before you practice! You'll learn bow hand, sound and scale exercises.
In this violin lesson you learn all about bowing smoothly:
- Exact movements in your wrist and fingers to ensure smooth bowing
- 2 ways seamless bow changes are taught and why they confuse you
- Franco Belgian bow hold vs Russian bow hold
- A mistake lots of players make when it comes to bowing and what holds them back without knowing
- How to practice this, so you can get a great result!