6 Steps to Select Your Ideal Violin or Viola Chinrest and Play Comfortably
Is your violin hold a struggle?
Do you have pain during of after practicing the violin or viola?
Do you sometimes doubt if you have the right chinrest?
In this video I will share with you 6 steps to select your ideal violin or viola chinrest and start playing comfortably…
Select your ideal chinrest in 6 steps…
You need to find out the following…
1) The right place of the chinrest under your chin or jaw
3) The right shape of your chinrest
4) The right height of your chinrest
5) The right material of your chinrest
6) The right combination of chinrest and shoulder rest (or shoulder pad… or nothing…)
Is it useful to you? Please let me know in the comments!
PS: Do you have questions for me on violin or viola playing? Post a comment below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org