How to Unfold and Fold a Music Stand?
Unfolding and folding a music stand can be quite difficult. Lots of people struggle with this, but they might feel asking about is is stupid… Therefore, I have made a video about how to unfold and fold different types of music stands.
To unfold a music stand you start with opening it and tightening the screw below the book stand part. Then, you op the feet by opening the screw on top. Tighten the screw again when the feet are at their right angle. Next, you extend the bar and tighten its screw when the stand is high enough. Subsequently you open the book stand part.
To fold the stand again, you do the exact opposite of the above. Don’t forget to tighten the screws again, so it won’t open when you are transporting the stand.
PS: Do you want to see YOUR question answered in a Violin Lounge TV episode? Post a comment below!
Specifications of the cheap violin in this video:
1. Brand: Glarry
2. Model: None
3. Size: 4/4. but available in all sizes
4. Back/Side/Face Material: Matte Spruce Wood
5. Top/Violin Bridge Material: Maple Wood
6. Violin Bow Material: Arbor
7. Tailpiece Material: Aluminum Alloy
8. Fingerboard Material: Ebony
9. Chin Rest/Tuning Peg/End Pin Material: Dark Wood
10. Violin Color: Dark Goldenrod
11. String Material: Steel String
A foldable music stand is easy to take with you.