A video series to help you find a good violin, viola or cello with which you can have a lot of fun, play the music you love and realize your musical dreams.
Violinist Zlata shares with you valuable information so you can select your ideal (playable and payable!) instrument yourself and distinguish it from unplayable instruments.
With this information you can select a violin, viola or cello that supports and rewards you, not an instrument that hurts you.
Here you can find all the video’s in this series (click on the links):
- Essential 1: The body of the instrument
- Essential 2: The (un)tuning pegs
- Essential 3: Strings
- Essential 4: The bow and it’s hair
- Essential 5: Adjustment of the instrument
- Essential 6: Guarantee, service and information
- Conclusion and demonstration
Did you like it? Please let me know what you think in the comments below!
Most valued features:
- Ease of playing
Hi! I'm Zlata
Let me help you find a great bow for your violin, so you can improve your bowing technique and sound quality: