Journaling to let go of the old year and set goals for the new year
I personally love journaling!
I write down some questions, each on it’s own page and after that I just let the pen move and the words flow for some minutes.
For the old year:
– What are you proud of?
– What lessons have you learned?
– What do you want to let go of?
Answers could be things, goals, thoughts and feelings… whatever comes up.
As I do this stuff for the new year already comes up and I jot them down on separate pages.
Hi! I'm Zlata
I'm writing a book about how I got more freedom and time for myself, because I had 3 babies in 1,5 year. Interested?
I do goal setting and evaluation and checking in with my intuition and what I want to create year round, almost daily, so I don’t have much of a yearly ritual for that.
If a goal or desire comes up I always dig deeper:
– Do I truly want this? Or is it really something else?
– Why do I want this? (and then ask the why of the why, because often goals are just a tip of the iceberg and the underlying desire can be fulfilled in many different or better ways, also knowing the why keeps me motivated)
– How do I need to show up to achieve this? How does the Zlata who did these amazing things act?
– Wouldn’t it be cool if… (usually that prompt generates some out of the box exciting ideas)