4 tips for free metronome iPhone apps for musicians
A seperate metronome device is not needed anymore, when you use these free metronome apps on your iPhone and you will always have your metronome with you!
There are many more, but I would like to share 4 metronome apps with you. The first app is Metronome App. You can easily adjust the speed and sound, but you can only pick 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4 bars. The second app is BeatDown Metronome. This metronome app is very modern and minimaistic. However, the sound is a bit like a drum, which I personally do not like as much as the click sound. Thirdly, there is ProMetronome, which looks quite complicated and techy. Lastly, there is metronome plus. This app also offers you the possibility to record yourself.
I hope these apps will be useful for you!
UPDATE: This is an old post. Perhaps there are better apps on the market right now. Share your favorite in the comments below!
Specifications of the cheap violin in this video:
1. Brand: Glarry
2. Model: None
3. Size: 4/4. but available in all sizes
4. Back/Side/Face Material: Matte Spruce Wood
5. Top/Violin Bridge Material: Maple Wood
6. Violin Bow Material: Arbor
7. Tailpiece Material: Aluminum Alloy
8. Fingerboard Material: Ebony
9. Chin Rest/Tuning Peg/End Pin Material: Dark Wood
10. Violin Color: Dark Goldenrod
11. String Material: Steel String
With a metronome you can practice your rhythm skills and study pieces.